Wednesday 12 March 2014

introduction >> parallel evolution

Just when you think you're being clever, somebody pips you to the post - that's what I get for taking a five day holiday in a scenic sea-side location. A review of Titanfall posted less than 24 hrs ago used the tagline 'Mechs and the City'.

This blog is about LEGO wargame "Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack" and its space spin-off "Alpha Bandit", and has nowt to do with Titanfall (even if it is lousy with giant fighting robots). As a long suffering partner to a spouse who watched an awful lot of a certain show, the name "Mechs and the City" was just too good to pass up!

Along with background fluff and general frame constructs, I'll be posting my reviews of MoFØ appropriate LEGO sets, my 'Single Set Challenge' builds and my "Alpha Bandit" fleets.

No comments:

Post a Comment